Monday, June 21, 2010

" Something Random ,

" Earn money on Facebook ? Yah this topic is so hawt lately and i'm curious about it too . Well i think , not just me but everyone ? Some people might think it's a scam but maybe it isn't like what we thought ? ( dont know lah , i'm just making a guess )


yah i privated all of my photo albums and my profile so you can't click on my profile pictures and go click " Sharron Lee's Photo " and view all of my photos hahahaha . I used to do this when i wanna stalk on somebody's wall or photos . * evillaughs *


okeh i know words never attracts peepoo yet photos do !



Frandom .. its not my bows on head.

Father's day present for dad , guess what's inside ?


It's a pen !

I love dark blue i love checkers and i always got my ipod stuck on my ears and keep playing Salvation by michael learns to rock !

Celebrated Father's day with the grandpa and the Teoh's Family @ Relative's restaurant , grandpa's a whiskey lover so they got him this one .




Signing Off , melovesyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment