Monday, June 28, 2010

Sundays.





Sunday @ Queensbay Mall



Went to Queensbay yesterday with my baby patricia and cousin , bumped into all of the relatives there while Jackie and his dad haven't reached yet as they went to the what-what-moutain to look for DURIANS . * yuck i seriously hate the smell of durians , to those durian's lover , no offence alright . Had our brunch @ Dome , chilled for awhile then I went to accompany auntie to get some gloceries . Jackie reached and we ditched them , he wanted to have a hair cut so we went to the EXTREME . I was bored to death waiting for him at there , doing nothing so I texted christine lim , she was settling some stuffs at ground floor and she told me she'll meet me after she is done with her stuffs . She came and we ditched Jacky and went hunting for some maxi dresses for my competition , sadly we couldn't get any nice ones at topshop mango or forever 21 . Anyway i managed to get one from Isabelle at last . Dress , checked ! Next , heels ! We weren't able to get any nice heels from Aldo so we gave up . Chris went to meet up with her sis due to some laptop stuffs .
Had my dinner with baby patricia and family , Jacky @ Dragon-i . After dinner , headed back home . I was so effing tired as Chris and I were so tiring today and our eyes could barely open .




Off to a nap . :D You made my day loves .







No comments:

Post a Comment