Wednesday, June 4, 2008

?
ask me agen : banana lady , how come still da same ?

?
ask me agen: banana lady , how come still the same ?





N0w is raining . Heavily Rain .



yesterday night .
after i post the previous article , my dear phone me wor .
thanks for the caring ,
thanks dear . my gals . * winkz *


then midnight 3 something , woke up , den eat Vitamin C . sleep agen . aww .h really uncomfortable .


but i can feel that inside my leg is keep on blooding . like non-stop mia .


then todai , my dad noes yesterday i slept late in da night , so today let me sleep until 12 something , wake up .

den phoned yang . Yang said maybe later coming my house . okay den . =) good . prepare prepare . waitting for him . -) thanks yang /

den den , my babes ar . dear ar . also got phoned me lur .

THANKS yea guys . =) hugss *

Mom saids if i still feel pain , den maybe going island hos. fer injection . awhhh . * SAY IT .
i SCARED injection . ! but really pain . ( ` * = ` = * ` ) \
no point lur .
must go . see how first lar .

then then now .
i lurve the BABY . PATRICIA Teoh Ching Xuan / damned chubby larh her .
* With Loves ;))



CURRENTLY , my leg and hand ! YUCKS . geli sei erh .




this sats and suns dunno go wer boo . jio saya !




Yang / ; Yang / ; Yang / ; Yang / ;

No comments:

Post a Comment