Tuesday, June 3, 2008


my leg .


my hand .










PAIN . >w<


jus now don't know how how . den falled down .

YUCKS . pain man . falled down outside Mr . Dinasour's house .
luckly he didn't come out lurh . pheww .


MY HANDS & MY LEG . just the left hand side , right hand side lil bit also x kena dou .

my mom say wanna go buy tu RED TELUR . cus wanna celebrate the first time SHARRON LEE falled down . and this time i didn't cry wor .

but PAINFUL . - (

den den afta my mom saw my hand and legs . WOOTS ?! /faint
den quickly drove da car went out side buy the blih blih blah blah .

whaoo . this time i know my mom . =) n0rt that bad lah actually . very good nehh . Yang / ;)


nort only my hand and leg . my heart hurts too . i know something d . i don't know wad . TOO OVER d ! suan dahs . i don't know d . this time , i really give up . sorry .
FUCK 0ff lah . . ayetahi






I Learnt Everytime I Bleed .
I really Give Up Everything !

No comments:

Post a Comment