Thursday, June 26, 2008



oh kay . lets countdown , now is 11.22 pm .

38 mins more , its Mr Low Chong Yeow ‘s birthday .


happy birthday =)


happy birthday =)

you know you’re 17teen years old d right . don’t be so paisay x D

I prepare gifts d . appreciate my gifts har .

Pheww . that presents . I bought it , scared this and that . Wednesday bought it d lerhs . how I bought it ? daddy you know hor .

Hoorayyy . happy siwit 17teen !

To be continue .

Now , going to place the gift outside his hous d .

I say want to post a birthday article for you d marh . I post d now . (:

Think he’s sleeping right now , but now , outside his hous or I can say as in front of his hous gort a party , its so noisy . the noisy sound , I can listen from here . how can he sleep well ? I don’t know (:

And and . Ms Jun Rui . Happy Birthday too !

You also , Miss 14teen -)



Okay . lets talk about tuudai . : ]










Wow - wow - wow - /

tan cheng ming . who you are you thought ?

jus now we had a ceramah , wad koperasi don’t know wad zz lar .

den den , I wanted to sit wiv my jane jane marh , den gort sum prefect der saw me , oh kay , dey keep quiet : )

butt , that tan cheng ming quickly shout out , Sharron Lee nort 2B4 d .

= ) = ) wo ren . =) =)

Kenot ren d lar . can’t endure endure d . –D

Smile .

Smile more .

Smile =)

Tuu your pi gu erhs . w / ahha. Once you offend me , I’ll make you feels like dying . I will make you LAUGH sei . =) so , be careful larh . ; D

Hohoho . I won’t say rude words =) subun lar bei bei . ;DD don't bu ya . Y`Y




www.malaysiatatler.com




I want this ,

I want that !








No comments:

Post a Comment