Thursday, June 5, 2008

Yours Truly . ♥ Sharron Lee \




▓▒░ i going to lock my bloggie soon . - ) jus for sumone . if you sorta wanna continue view my blog . Leave your address & name on da CBox . except him ! i won't let him view my blog ! i hate him . ! Peace ^^V






tuudai ,
nothing special . w / sounded * ewwww *


den now , yucks . my hand almost okay d .

Alright ; )

my leg . Yer . people .. * VOMIT * please. = = sounded * ewwww * agen .

morning , slept until 12.30 . den the lady from bangkok . considered as Grandpaa's new GF ?! Obviously she is thou . mwahahaa . w / woke me up . =) but that time i was still blur . so she said wad i also nonono .

den woke up at 12.00 PM . sien wehh .
den den today i almost spent my time with the baby , and my beloved , don't know how to called her . jus called her THE GLAM LADY bah . =) She's Gorgeous man ! den den , nothing d . = ]



■ my Friendster , i ' ll delete sum i don't like . or i don't know . lolc . whatever dahs . * smile *

this few days , i slept earlier . ; Considered as early lar . cus , i slept before 2.00 AM .


Many of my cousie said . i sorta take a injection better . don't know wad blahs lar . tomorrow , i going to . . Don't Worry thou . i`m still me . Sharron Lee the Banana Lady . =) so , i'll cry or even lao jio .

at night , the miss Show came my house . we snaped snaped snaped pics . * winkz *
and i noe d . she told me that . her msn also can't log in . =) so maybe our taman's prob . . * shake handss .


and now , i Missed the one . with the number of 3 w /

i neva changed . =) 3 3 3 3 i love , 3818 .


tomorrow , maybe going to meet up wiv , Ms Show LIN * zeon's yanggg * nort L sorry !!! fucked up ! and those crazy fellows . x D i enjoy my time with them . Cause they're crazy . Truly , Really .





With Loves . Jus A lil bit of Lurves .


3 w /





No comments:

Post a Comment