Sunday, March 22, 2009




Alright readers , went to gurney w/ dad just now . (: hmm quite satisfied today . first stop , roxy for the bags . one for me and one for my Sister ! lol , i love my bag . second stop alright , the body shop . bought alot of body shampoo , cause dere's a big sales .
hmm Third Stop , Aldo . bough a sandals . btw , i love it so much ! and next , Mango . MNG is the must . :D so bought a top and a pants . while im trying my clothes @ mng , dad went nike and bought me a tee . lol , hey daughter here's something for you . OMG , i saw that . that black tee w/ the gold Nike's graphic . omg , i keep saying omg omg omg daddy why u bought that omg omg . * coughs coughs * after that , went to swensen for dinner . ordered Fish and Chips . daddy did not order anything . so he keep eating my chips . * slurps *
Me : eh dad , why u keep eating my chips and why don't you order one ?
Dad : aiya no need lar , i know you keep fit scared fat , eat chips will gain yr weight so i help you eat .
Me : == . thanks dad * lol what a caring daddy
after that , headed back .

okeh i think thats all for today .
im gonna complete my history & geography folio . Grins !



Bye Readers and last but not least , enjoy reading !
Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment