Saturday, March 14, 2009


" Picture taken when my hair just got cut by the teacher , but its okey now . "

A hectic morning , Jess woke me up early in the morning . just gotten up , i got a big surprise ! thanks i appreciate it <3 Daddy and mum went to penang for the accountancy meeting or something like that lah , so no one is going to fetch me to my piano lesson , Called up jess to fetch me to the piano lesson . so before that , went to yam cha w/ jess first . after that , jess droped me at my piano center then went to her facial treatment . lol * i've been sitting at my piano class waiting for her . After that , went over her place . chit - chatting with the dinosaur . Ahem ahem , not That Dinosaur , is This dinosaur . spent my boring day at her place . hmmmps , but my mood suck ? it was like , feeling odd ? Monday is my theory exam ! darn it .
So , thats all for today . Brb , Bath !



Toodles , readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment