Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello people , can u image how a human will looks like if his face is without a nose ?





-

--

---

----

-----

-----
-
------
-
-------
-
--------
-
---------
 











Michael Jackson . * vomit * laugh my ass off


Today is quite a greeny day for me , cause someone ( my chubby one ) make my day . woke up around 10 something , sitting in front of my pc till 2 pm . and get my ass off to my bed room , sleep again . Gotten up at 7pm ! Roar ! :D sigh , jess is not going to come back tonight . she's going to overnight at pg . lol , boring to death man . this is my lyfe . im interesting on searching something like The top 10 heels , top 10 camera, top 10 handphones . lame aite' ? okay , gotta get my ass off , continue chat w/ my xiao ke ai ! toodles .




tag me if you feel its really horrible !



Top 10 Jimmy Choo's Heels ! i love this !

No comments:

Post a Comment