Friday, March 13, 2009

,

Oh - the - sun - is - so - bright , so - i - am - flying - right - now



thanks dad <3


Its a Antique Cam ! lol


Hello readers ! finally , i .. finished my first class test ! phew , its really tired . sort of killing me . now i realize how's the feeling of purposely stay up until midnight to study , and just sleep for 3 hours . its killing me ! actually i did some revisions before that , instead just scared i'll forget those main points so just do it again . but , the - mountain - of - books - is - killing - me .
my Jess just dropped by my place , just to show me His Pictures . lol * lame
What Students used to do after their exam is , Online , Outings , Sleep , Eat and etc . Due to the laziness of mine , i just sitting in front of my pc , dont even want to move .
fakers ? (:


but now , im really tired .
i am going to take a nap , and coutinue mountain-talk with , Him . (:

Toodles !





hand of mine . =D

No comments:

Post a Comment