Friday, March 13, 2009


sorry for posting this picture out , but this , will be the last one for us .

so for the conclusion , What i got & what i learnt .


so today sumone recalls him back from my memories , but i cant say anything cause memories won't be faded on the spot right ? so , maybe it really takes time . But i really thanks you for bringing me such memories , although thats not much , but its deep inside my heart . but the thing that let me made that deicision is when i feel that both were couple ,but the distance were so far so far , i'ld rather give up . Love is hurt & fake , Promises ? i don't really know what is the thing known as Promises . cause its all Lies for me .


不是不珍惜,是珍惜到不会放手;
不是不爱,是不想拥有;
不要以为我不喊痛,就代表我没有感觉.






Yer what happened to me , what i wrote such things ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment