Monday, December 7, 2009

Active blogger ??

` To be noted : Pictures below may harmed your eyes , tsk * click on the X , if you don't feel like continue viewing . :) "








:) Its ME and Its Life !

Hahah , wanna be an active blogger ? First , have to update your lil blog daily . :)
Heyloo folks welcome to Shar's blog sphere .. :P imma getting a lil boring here .


Was about to get a nice watch , went to take a look at the emporior armani's , later on i saw a Cerutti's watch and its kinda nice too , haha lastly a pretty classics ones at Maurice Lacroix . The Maurice's is loves , but daddy kept saying that i would not appreciate what he bought for me and he asked me to earn money by myself and asked me to get it . god damn , how long do i have to wait ? I'm quite fickled-minded thats why it's hard to make choices . Btw , taking it serious . I HAVE to earn money and get myself a watch and i owned it it feels different :) i'm gonna work hard hard ! Annoymous plez don't you fking leave some cruel comments aite ?

Which is the best for me , which won't make me regret after all....... i'm still wondering .

Maurice Lacroix's .








Btw , back to to to to the update .

Saturday , as usual went to class at british council , after that headed on gurney . Daddy bought a classic pen from Mont Blanc . lovit . :P
Everywer is having BIG sales sales sales and Discount !Folks don't forget to shop during this must-shop-moment , shop till you drop !
Any vacations ?? Noooo . owing to lack of time . Pity me , i'm workin on christmas eve . so heading down KL with Jess maybe & daddy on christmas . Hope there's no any traffic problems . Sick of it :|
Been lacking of dress , have to get some dresses .


Kinda luveee this picture , not meh not meh . pattern only okie ?





Toodles *


Gonna update my blog oftenly , so plez dont go away , & welcome back !

No comments:

Post a Comment