Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday again !

Visitors' number dropped ! Folks , hit my blog w/ your hawt hawt love aite ? hahahah !










It's Saturday again , time heals time flies in a blink of eye. That means school is going to reopen AGAIN . January is coming means PMR's result is revealing !! Ahhh dammit seriously afraid of my results . Not so confidence about it hahahhh .Laughs * Heading down KL on Christmas ! Have to count down at home with Jess the mama owing I'm still working on christmas eve from 7pm to 8pm Jeez !




Yesterday was my last day at british council er i meant my secondary class with my buddies . Am going to miss them a lot especially Yi xuan ( sister in real life , tsk tsk * ) & Yi Ting ! heh , two Yi's . er Jolise Ng ? oh nuuuuuh , next year we're gonna be in same class again . hahhh suay sangat * lol inside joke my dear ;P It's glad to be in same class with you . Next year Jolise & I are going to be in Young Adults' group , Course - YAUI . Will really misshh you guys my lovable *coughs coughs fweeens . =C Sigh , hate this leaving moments .



Yi xuan & I
-
naresh & Diken Chuah . * candid shot so its kinda blur

Yi ting the pwincessie .


Around 3pm , daddy had reached to pick me up . Oh not forget to mention , Jessica followed us to the island too . She was about to get a purse yesterday , and at last she got a pretty green ones from Fossil , kinda love it . heh ;P Daddy & mummy got tons of snacks and foods from gurney too . lol i was like , wtheck mummy what were you doing just now ?? lol . After that , Jess & I went to have our favv foods, da yummm * Tomyam huhu :DD Don't really have appetite so i did not eat much . Did some Biatchy girls talks as well .








Was really boring these few days , so i kept walking around under the roof and took some so called lame pictures *tsk tsk.





When you're feeling lonely , look at this picture it seriously make you down .



Jiu Jiu's library . hah



i have no idea with what is this lol .




Shall be continue ... ( As an active blogger ) * laughs




XoXo , toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment