Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jungle Jingle Bell ?






Had a really boring days these few weeks . Every vacations abroad has been cancelled due to my coming job . Time and job were seriously crushed so I don’t really have time to go for vacations . :[ sigh , a pretty lame hols again .



Wish to go to Dubai on my next hols . The famous hotel there do really turns me on . Australia ? Shireen and Uncle Tom . Miss the moment playing oh-so-big-princess-castle with Shireen and some coughs coughs * drinking session with Uncle tom . not really la drink , some grapes fruits will do . lol :P

Well, went to sunway carnival for an audition last Wednesday ( if am not mistaken , or last last Wednesday ? ) So the day after that , received their call , I’ve been chosen as part-time pianist . playing fifty bucks for one hour . Duh just realized that $$ is really hard to earn . its really hard to get this out from my mouth wahahah ;PP And so they sent me a mail regarding my roaster .




Was thinking of getting a watch after working for 3 months . damn it 3 months ? patient is needed . : | It’s better to get a watch by maself since daddy say bla blah I never appreciate things that he bought for me blah blahhh …. Btw , gonna start working at 17th of December . 7-8pm . Guess what ? I’m workin on Xmas eve as well -,-

Friday that means 27th of November , a public hol. Went to sunway again for movie with family and jess . Watched Twilight saga ! god damn , NO OFFENCE its so zz boring seriously .. perhaps I never watch the first twilight so Idk wtheck is it about :S Whatever just .. lol . mum & I were sitting next to daddy and we were like , weh what is it about daddy ?? weh king when is it going to end I can’t stand of it anymore . So , end up we were waiting like omgwtheckbuttspain ! the end – Bell , will you marry me ? Yes I do I love you forever – LOL . but heh one thing , not forget to mention is , Edward Cullen seriously so heeeeendsummeee !! Rate for this movie – 0.1/5 lol*




Sunday ? morning went for some exercise . hate my illyillylembek shoulders , so went for some exercise . Blehhh :P After that , headed sunway for movie again … again . this time is different thou , its getting a lil excited . 2012 hell yea . Its seriously chi kek two words . Thumbs up * for this movie .

Had a really fun night with those handdsum kiddo . BBQ again ? yeah a small BBQ lol . ended up we went to play games on fb . Test how many clicks you did in 30 seconds !!!



PS : I got so so so many things to crap !! Stay tuned for the next post !! It's gonna give a blink ! :P
So So Many Pictures to be uploaded !





To Be Continue . .


* Hit my blog with loves *

No comments:

Post a Comment