Tuesday, December 22, 2009

First job & Party night .

Well , an overdue post . Promised to update things about my job but i was kinda busy lately . Anyway , at least my life isn't that boring with my job and baby Patricia just came back from china heh anyway glad to see her again ! my first job ?? hahah, seriously i'm kinda afraid of it . The first day ? I was I was I was .. so so nervous ... it really got me on nerves . Then on the next day , gosh my backbones were so so pain ! hah , its my very first time so i think its normal for me , hmm i'm gonna get used to it sooner or later . I had been working for 4 days , Saturday and Sunday's piano session included afternoon . Yvonne went to bangkok so i just replaced her . * Thanks to the photographer coughs coughs , who show up everyday for my performance . danke danke ;D









221209 - Small party .


Around nine in the morning , Mum woke me up as usual with her very loud voice and it's kinda special for this morning . She shouted at my door .. : Sharron ! Wake up ! I'm so boring , you wanna held a party later at home ?? Invite your fellow fwennss . hahahah !! .. lol , i woke up straight , and not being lazy anymore on bed . i was like , wth ? she's my mum isn't it ? lol . after that , woke up . Rang up five hundred , asked him to come over . after that , called christine my fav girl as well . Not to forget , Jonard ! :DD This party was holding as random , like a last-minute plan , so just a lil people showed up , not much tho . Sorry if it disappointed you guys . Btw , thanks to thanks who showed up last night ! =) Again , thanks .


PS : That's not my hand !


And .. i have to cut down my weight already . :S

No comments:

Post a Comment