Monday, December 28, 2009

December twothousand / nine .


Ahhh okeh , which part to start first ?? Hmm randomly , Hi everyone I'm here again to update my blog . Sorry i've been neglecting my blog for a numerous days , now Sharron is Back !! :D



# Thursday

Happy Christmas Eve !! Wait , Was it Happy? Noooo , it wasn't happy at aaaall . Because i worked on christmas eve and end up , count down alone at home . Seriously i was tired that night , dont know why , my eyes were so effy itchy . Jess the cousin went count down with her fellow fwens . I was just packing my stuffs ( i've been trying hard to make myself busy because i have to i have to i have to !!!! Eg : hair dryer cleansing milk toner nail cutter etc etc LOL * checked *) because i was heading down to KL on the next day . and SUN , went to upr to celebrate his christmas , jeeeeez ignored me !! You gotta be feeling guilty :S


# Friday

Yeyyy Merry Xmas my folksss !
Woke up kinda early , after packing up our stuffs , Headed down KL with Jess .
PS : Took a few few photos only , & I DID tag along my cam , but one thing i kept reminding myself , Plez charge your battery plez plez . Yeah , i did charge my battery but , ONE DID NOT BRING MY MEMORY CARD . how the camera is going to work without a memory card ? lol .
Reached KL around 3pm , uncle brought us to Ikea & The Curve . Bought a few tops and dresses .

# Saturday

Woke up early in the morning , hmm around 9am ? i was like ... zzz daddy why so early ? lol then , went to Klang to have our breakfast yeah haha our favorite bak kut teh . daayummyummm Klang's famous bak kut teh is ze best ! We decided to go to Sunway Lagoon at first but end up , Midvalley & the Garden . Went Robinsons to get some cosmetics , wanna get YSL's mascara but too bad , mascara in black is sold out . & Laura Mercier's Lip Silk and Lip Treatment Kit , They're good . Night , went over cousin's place , he held a party to celebrate his results and his birthday as well . He got first class honour in IT or whatsoever .












# Sunday
Its kinda rush because we're going back in the afternoon , so morning went Klang to have Bak Kut Teh again and then Sunway Pyramid for some shopping . 5 o'clock sharp , went back to Tambun . :DD











Christine Lim , Still remember that Long long scary cane bridge ??










December is no more a boring month for us anymore no more . ;)





& Yippie , So glad that next year i'm gonna be in the same class with CHRISTINE LIM !! hohoho :P Seriously its fate . hahaha !! Shall be continue in my next post .







Loves , Shar

No comments:

Post a Comment