Friday, September 3, 2010

Everything will back to its initial path ,

and it won't be a good ending if its without you .




Apologize again , Merdeka post will be postponed owing there's something which is more important than whatever independence day because that's so none of my business & the important thing is about US , me and you .


I guess some of you knew something happened between us , yea we cold-war-ed for exactly 40 days . I heard some of those people whom i'm not so close with said that , I ain't smiling that happy since that happened and i wondered if it's true , yeah perhaps what they said , is true . Alright i have some guts here , I'll tell you only if you wanna know hehe that's secret between us kay . :3

I got those photos like finally & thanks Blue liying .

Yes we're 5 years bestie so what am i thinking , you know it and i don't have to say much . Look at that  ' we-are-as-one ' gadgets , i haven't removed it yet that means i still have you in my heart . So let us burn again ! Disappointments, let it down and confidence will be gained =3 I'll love you more than i do last time ( okay i know it sounds like lesbo ) but who cares . :3







Will you still love me Tomorrow ?
Today is 3rd of September , Therefore 6 more days to GO . :3

No comments:

Post a Comment