Friday, September 17, 2010

I am fine thank you .

- I wish i could just see him once again right now . 
" Silly girl , its not gonna happen . "




Thank you to those who wished me on my happy birthday thru text , facebook , inbox , blog , calls & also those who wished me in school & elsewhere . Seriously thank you guys , you guys are great & much appreciated !

I had a great birthday . Altho i just had a simple celebration with my family & i'm really satisfied ALTHO the one who i wish to see is never gonna show up  , yes perhaps in dreams or 2 years later ? ha .


Exam is just around the corner people , fyi jshs always starts their final exams the earliest among all the school in prai or the whole peninsular malaysia  ? I'm gonna be busying for the rest of the days & this dreadful nightmare is gonna last for 10 days . May God Bless Us.





"..Just when i'm seroius , i don't know how to use words to describe how much i miss a person .




Still , I wanna say , I can't wait for 18 to come .
I want a longer hair .

goodnight , sleeptight . hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment