Monday, September 6, 2010

Photospam.

Nothing much , i'm lazy to upload those photos by articles so i'll just make it all-in-one.







On the independence day , my aunt came to my place and she brought like a whole boxes of scarfs and she was about to operate a boutique soon . Therefore she called us to pick one randomly and we were just so busy with those scarf . Busy tied them up on head , neck and else place where we're able to tie it .
















Tsk tsk , my aunties were all with scarfs on ! :3














Holiday's Check List :

● Outing with the love ones
● Finish my 1/2 of  the exam syllabus
● Get my birthday present from uncle :3
● Head down to KL, meet up with tjn
● Plan something for my birthday , party or just a dinner ?
● Plan where to go for vacations on year end holidays !



Update soon ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment