Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally .


Yes , like finally , Yours truly is back with a heart :3
PS : You'll be seeing a lot of this :3 emotion in this post  because i just simply love this lovable emotion .:D

Back to the weekends , Friday was a holiday , So I went to Queensbay after my class :D I just realised , do shoppings on friday is an awesome thing because the mall wouldn't be so hectic like weekends and flooded with those crowds and yeah betta go shop on friday next time . =3


My saturday ? Nuuh , should be our saturday . pokes pokes , our equals  Jess and I . Yeah , my saturday's time is full , hmm yea like full full . Morning , Rushed down for my piano class and then rushed up for my drum clsas . Oh fyi , Up means to the north and Down means to the south ! lol :3 & yeah I've got my electro drum sets too ! Awesome thing , they're from Roland ! Roland is good , yeah they're  drum makers . :B After my drum class, went to MaBelle boutique to collect my belts and dresses as well , daddy then dropped me at british council . See , my time is like full full full right ? So don't date me out on saturday ! Oh aite i know nobody's gonna date me out . heh slapself*



Sunday Sunday , Its sunday again , that means Monday is near ! oh nuuuuh , I hate Monday . Anyway Jess used to come to my place amd we'll spend time together . But wait , i have class again ! Yeaah , i have tuition classes in a row , because the final examination is approaching . :3 One thing can't be left saying is , i gotta put more effort on my studies like seriously , no more play play ! heh ;P  After class , we went to Sungai Bakap to have our fav laksaaa . :3 We haven't been eating laksa for a long time already , well i can say since that time she left inti ?


Jess Said i looked like "Ah Nooo" with that bows on , no joke . hahhh.

Our favourite !   






Since the weather's good , why not take some photos ? =3 I created an album on facebook and named it Checcheccheckers :3







Next , Merdeka Post will be updated soon . & Last but not least , Happy Independence Day to my people ! awww sorry i might be late but who cares =3



and yeah peaceoff , lol ! ignore that alright . =3

No comments:

Post a Comment