Thursday, September 16, 2010

real surprise .

Surprise from Chris & Ben .


Don't skip these words if you wanna know how did they surprise me :3



..Alright ,that happened on my birthday eve .

I was texting with Ben on evening and i told him i wanted to do some revisions so i left my phone aside and he asked wheter it's okay if he dropped by my house to pass my something , i didn't reply because i've never noticed there's a message. Alright then i was on the phone with little flower Christine Lim on & off heh discussing on some scheme . :P Around 11 , she suddenly called and asked for my house number with a very nervous tone okay then i was thinking " What If She Suddenly Come and  Ting-Tong in front of the GATE , but its impossible right , she just hung up the called like half an our ago , she were still home that time  ? " Okay I started to get nervous , keep laughing like nobody's business & Like finally , she called again with a very happy voice : SHARRON LEE , GO OPEN YOUR HOUSE GATE NOW , OPEN AS BIG AS YOU CAN & OMG i started to shiver & i i i was so cold that time . I opened the gate and , I saw a green smart car when i was walking out through the slight opening in door panel , oh holly yes that's her boyfran's car , I was so nervous i didn't know what is she going to gift me . I walked out of my house , the car is gone . I turned my head to the left , to the right and repeating the same action twice . I don't see that car but ...... I saw a guy standing outside of my house , that's BEN . I was reaaaaal surprise . I was shocked . I had the same emotion on face like how chris looked at me on her birthday when i surprised her  . Without my address , Without telling me first , Without knowing where's my house & he came and walked in from the guard house , yes that's far .Without Chris i think he's gonna stand there for the whole night.  I think there's no need to tell what's happening after he surprised me right ? He passed me the present and he left . Thanks for the cake that you left it at home  . :)



 XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment