Monday, October 25, 2010

20 "Unusual" Facts About Me .

" Good day people ! Yours truly is done editing her 20 plus "Unusual" Facts About Herself .  PS : You might feel like slapping me but think twice ? Well I'm frankly speaking , nothing much . "




  1. If you have "something" which i dont have , you'll be my enemy . But , If that's not belong to you , i don't give a damn .
  2. I don't text / on phone with girls except the only Christine Lim . 
  3. Im the only daughter of my parents so im the king , dont be green with envy hee .
  4. I play piano , drum , violin , saxophone & boys ( added by Chris ) .
  5. I attend british council because of cky . ( not really , Christine lim ,  didn't i tell you that i'm totally over him now ? )
  6. I tend to do things which are likely to cause side effects and it usually takes me whole day time to think whether i should do or shouldn't I .
  7. I don't like pink . Dark blue and white are more preferable .
  8. I love Peter Ho & Vanness Wu , not to forget , I like watching Peter Chao's video clips ! My life is too much to do with people who have the name of "Peter" lately .
*Points above * Look at the so cacat bag ohmygawd.



10. My billaBONG school bag telah diperkosakan oleh saya / telah saya perkosakan . ( I get a B for BM ) 

11. I used to receive bears and perfumes from boys and boyfriends .  Well , They thought i'm still a lil girl who loves to play with bears .

12. I eat alot in the morning , I don't eat in the afternoon , I eat 2 spoons of rice at night , weird appetite right ?

13. Whenever I'm single and my phone went out of battery , i'll leave it dead for 2 to 3 days . 

14. I like to eat Jawi's laksa and Sushi king temaki . ( Chris you're wrong again , should be Sushi king's cawan mushi )  

15. I talk in the way of fast & furious  , I talk in a dim tone , I dont shout because whenever i talk with a higher tone , i start to get dizzy , i see stars on the sky .

16. I always memancing ikan di tepi pantai ( In case you don't know what that means , it means  " Fall Asleep " ) during chemistry , biology and history period at school .  

17.The only bitter guard which makes me headache everyday is my mom .




18.I can actually draw well when i was a toodle ( pictures tells everything , my mum hung my drawings on the wall which she's so proud to say that  that was drawn by my daughter ) But the only thing that usually makes christine lim laugh her ass off is my drawing . 
PS: Christine Lim , please provide some photos with my drawings on please .

19.You gotta admit you love my eyebrows , even you , spammers.   

20.My fav pass is 5201314 .  well , not really .

21.My dad is my priority. 

22.I haven't changed my cellphone's ringtone since march 2009 - Won't go home without you by maroon 5 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment