Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goodbye , Jess .

Last wednesday was another holiday for us therefore Jess & I came up with an idea to make it as a farewell day as she's leaving to KL to pursue her studies at Taylors .



Jess came early in the morning , knocked my door and woke me up , there we go it's our day again . :3 
We headed to Praingin mall for hair cut first , yea she turned into a 19 years old lady from a 31 y/o woman . I bet you guys will be guessing that she's over 25 but fyi , she's 20 ONLY . Excuse me , single but not available .



Look at this young lady , tsk tsk . Shorten her hair & took off her braces finally . She was so regret now because her lips aint that thick & sexy anymore after taking off her braces .






After that ,  Gurney for our brunch and did some shoppings . We had our brunch at the coffee bean as usual and then we spent our day at Parkson . Bought a blusher & eyes make up remover oil from estee lauder , I fancy their blusher . Don't you know that estee lauder is famous for their blusher ? Gonna finish up my facial products and start using estee lauder's , why not have a try since they have a series of products which are gentle enough for sensitive skin type ? If you take a close look at my face , you can really see alot of green veins , my skin is awfully sensitive .





After the 10-hours-spending-session , we were completely worn out and can you imagine i was walking whole day with the 12cm high heels ? Yes that is what we called " ai sui mai mia " .  :D 
Like finally i can sit down and have my dinner . Jess's friends came and met up with her for a farewell dinner at Siam Express . I always like to eat their tomyam noodles . * slurppp slurrpp



Lets call it a day . ;D



Lastly ,





  

Jess , have great days ahead at kay elle and study hard , don't play too hard hahaa. hopefully there's no disappointments . Remember , bright future alright ? xoxo, i'll remember all those moments that we spent , your big laughter and all those annoying questions that you used to ask me everyday .














Goodbye , Sis !



No comments:

Post a Comment