Monday, October 4, 2010

Hot like a fitbird .

What's wrong with me nowadays , i totally got influenced by christine lim little flourver.  Hot chicks everyday like : " wow she's a fitbird . " , Making sounds like owhhh-maaaaaaah-goooosh so desperate for love . Okay anyway i feel good , at least i'm not that emo like how i thought of somesomesomebody which i'm ,  kinda , sorta , fateless with .




AND watch this , Peter Chao is so funny .
PS : It's not a 18sx video alright ? It's U-Union .   Don't get shocked by the VIDEO COVER .


Now I know why last time when i greeted Ben like " Haro " , he replied  " Hi Peter Chao " . Apparently , Peter Chao is a guy from china / hongkong or i dont know,  by listening to his slang , by the way i never really Google-ed him .


And Excuse me , i just found that Mizz Nina is from Kuala Lumpur , our beloved country , malaysia . * slapselfs . Yes i know i'm out-dated but who knows she's from KL ? Never thought that singer from malaysia can be that famous afterall and now she's quite a sought-after singer tho .



When I saw this photo , I could barely recognize that's mizz nina ... But yes that's her :3





Walking up , walking down , changing place from the study room - living room - my room - study table - on the bed - make up table . tsk tsk * I've really got no ♥  to study for the last 3 subjects heeeh who cares right :3 last freaking 3 subjects and now they're over aiyo i feel good .





Alright , Jess is leaving to Kay elle soon and i hope i could see her more & i think that's gonna happen because guess what ? I'm having 3 days break !! * wondering what can I do



4:38 pm , nap time

No comments:

Post a Comment