Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sundays.


Who says people got to spend their sundays hanging out with colleagues , buddies and partying until late night like the night is still young  ? In stead , I stayed at home . Woke up early in the morning for dimsun with grandpa and family ,  indulge myself in the jazz beats in the afternoon and prepared dinner for the family at night . Isn't that just sound good ? Yeah i'm just being a good granddaughter today .

Apparently , I'm so in the blogging mood today . Yah , know why ? Because i've just changed my blog layout as well as my twitter's . That freshness keeps me motivated .:3



Follow me on twitter ! 
www.twitter.com/sharronly

And I've found some interesting Quotes , those saying goes like :

#  I want to see my own funeral. To see who will cry & who will be there. But more than anything, just to see who cares.

# Reality: Sometimes the person you want the most, is the person you're much better without.

# You can say sorry a million times. You can say I love you as much as you want. But if you can’t show it, your words don’t mean a thing


Awesome right ? Follow him on twitter . 



Well i'm leaving to hongkong for a 9 days trip on Tuesday , hopefully the weather is fine and do miss me ,  Goodbye . :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment