Sunday, October 17, 2010

Its 161010 !

Just came back from sunway for a movie ( Dad's favourite - Legend of the Fist  ) since im free now and christinelim requested me to update my blog ,  why not  ?  ;) What to update ? Random facts about me ? Nah nooo , there's only special facts . hahahaha slap me please !



Yes In fact you haven't seen the recent me , Look at this cute & horrible bangs , Credits to our school's discipline teachers . Tell me what to do with it ! 






I've no idea when did i take that photo , i think that was taken when i was 10 years old ? I chopped off my long hair after standard 3 .




PS : tsk tsk i started to miss jess . Anyway , will update about my special facts on tmrw ! i gotta sleep now as i've promised someone to sleep before 12am , pokes*






Goodnight earthlings !
Loveshar , 1136pm .

No comments:

Post a Comment